Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Night with the Gilfillans

Tonight we picked Blake up at work and headed to Seattle for Daddy's hair appt with Todd (or Podd as Addison calls him). Afterwards we headed to Macaroni Grill for a little dinner. Addison and I shared spaghetti which she had some difficulty eating with her fork. She kept dropping noodles and saying "this is so embarrassing Mommy". I'm still surprised with words I've never heard her say-I didn't know she knew "embarrassing", and she could use it in the correct context!
Little Finn has taken to eating with spoon and ate a full serving of homemade applesauce at dinner, which pleased Addison. She loves to see him eat real food.
Our Wiggly Boy
Enjoying each Bite
My Little Girl

1 comment:

  1. fun evening! I am right there with ya, it's so amazing the things they come up with and say. I love it! (some times though, a little too big -or smart-for their britches :) )

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes