Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Foggy Day at the River

We had a week straight of foggy mornings, and Avery was completely fascinated with it, so I took Finn  and Avery to the river trail to check it out while Addie was at school(its just about two minutes from our house and yet we never seem to visit!). I intended it to be a 10 minute trip, but Avery just did not want to leave, she was loving running free on the trail. I guess I'll have to take them for another visit sometime soon.




He loves her pom-pom top. 




Some seriously thick fog.
Spiderwebs everywhere! 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the spiderwebs were everywhere!!! Yuck. Some cuties you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third to last pic (the black and white) love!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes