Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Florida Trip

 I took a quick trip to Florida to visit my sister and meet my newest little niece. It was fun..but quick,. It is a nice change of pace for me, being in a home with a pool, warm weather and beach access! Us Pacific Northwest girls need some warm sun every now and then.

Looking forward to their visit next month!!
At the boardwalk 

Baby Miriam/ 2 months 



At the Miami Seaquariam..Watching dolphins, and then orcas. 


I took a few pictures of the sea animals for my little Addie who is obsessed with them and desperately wanted to come. Lucky for her she gets a sea world visit next week while we are in California. All who know Addie know her stuffed killer whale Shouka..Well she gets to go back to see Shouka in person again at last!







1 comment:

  1. Oh I was born and raised in SWFL and this makes me long for the beaches so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes