Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 214-221

Some days have been missed here..But here is some catch-up!
Day 214/Bedtime Silliness










Day 215/Roadtrip. Addie and I went to Portland to meet Sheila's twins and take some pictures. We stopped once on the way back to get gas and she got some wiggles out before the remainder of the drive.

Day 216/ Happy Father's Day. We are very thankful for our good Daddy around here. I grabbed a picture at our trip to Lowe's that evening..seems fitting that we were at the hardware store on Father's day to get the remainder of the materials needed for the duck-house he is building for the kids new pets!
Day 217/Kindergarten Graduate. With her teacher's Mrs Daurie, and Ms Lindsey. It was a good year. Her teachers had tears when they said goodbye and made her promise she would return for visits from her new school.

Day 218/Horses..Loves to play with the toys Addie leaves out. I love her "neigh", too cute. I also love her chocolate-covered face.

Day 219/Her Duckie...She loves the ducks..We have to watch close as her love for them is, well, intense (we call her Lenny). Its just so funny,  as soon as she sees them, she starts laughing "ducky, oh, ducky"! I die.

Day 220/Bubble Mohawk. He said to me after he got dressed this morning (he was looking in the mirror) "don't you think it's about time I got a haircut?". Indeed it is...

Day 221/The haircut. I had to cheat on our usual hairdresser as we were desperate, it was just time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes