Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 190/365


Day 190/ Lilacs in our yard.
*A couple side notes on Addie from this week. Yesterday I picked her up from Kintergarten and she tells me "Assiri wants to marry me now..I told him, get on the list, I've got options, four people want to marry me already"..Well alright then.
Finn borrowed my stethoscope for show and tell this week. Addie was remembering when I used to work on the hospital, and I asked her if she thought I should start doing that again. "No way, that was awful". It's been two years since I quit, I'm a little surprised she remembers me going at all. She says she's so glad that I am around "all the days" now. I am too.

2 comments:

  1. That girl is so funny. Options. :) She is so sweet too. I know you're glad to be around all the days too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are around too! :)

    glad she knows she has options. :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes