Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

18 Months

I can scarcely believe the little girl I am looking at..where is the baby? She all of a sudden looks so big to me. She is such a joy to us, and to her siblings (well most of the time). She is such a talker these days, putting together more and more little sentences and has so many new words. Some of my favorites "what's he say?" (this always follows me hanging up the phone with Blake), "call Blake" (please call my dad),  "i poo" (for, well, you know), and "eww, poo poo" (for when she's done). She also has favorite stories that we read at her nap and bedtimes and has memorized some of the sentences on the pages and when likes to say them along to her stories "no, pat no, don't sit on that!" (and she cracks herself up doing this). She also does like to sing in the car. Blake and I were on a drive with her when we realized lil miss Avery was singing "lullaby, and g'night...." in the back seat. SO cute!
We are thankful daily for our littlest and love seeing her grow and change. In case you are wondering, yes that is an owie on her forehead..she's a wild one and I decided it was so typical of her that I'd just leave it! Happy 18 months sweet girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes