Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Four Candles

Finn's fourth birthday has come and gone, hard to believe! His actual birthday we celebrated just us, despite Daddy being quite under the weather with a flu, and then shortly thereafter, Avery and I were hit. We did have a party with his school friends a week later. He requested a super-hero birthday, and a chocolate cake with sprinkles and a cherry on top..so that is what he got! As always, at the big parties I don't tend to get pictures..if I did, I wouldn't get to participate in the festivities! Happy Birthday Finny.
I made his specially requested chocolate cake..this was a good recipe, and one of the easier cakes I've made..Check out the cooking blog 'add a pinch' for 'best ever chocolate cake'..we agreed it was the best ever, I just omitted the espresso powder for obvious reasons. Finn liked it so well he didn't want super-hero cupcakes for his party, he wanted his momma to bake him another chocolate cake, so of course I did.




It was a pretty good cake.
Avery has quite the sweet tooth.




         Addie picked out this cool blue watch for her brother..he loved it just like she said he would.
Checking out the legos.

On the Saturday of Finn's party..we started the morning with Star Wars pancakes.

Getting in character for his super-hero party.
The party is set!





How my two guys do look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes