Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 116-118

Day 116/There are few things that make me happier than listening to Addie read with her Daddy. Clearly they love it as well.

Day 117/I frequently find our Finn resting in our bed when I come up to bed..but I haven't found Addie here in years (although she does take the occasional nap in our bed). I asked her about it this morning and she said she didn't feel too good and wanted to be in my bed, but didn't want to bother Daddy and I. Have I mentioned what a peach she is. The most thoughtful child.
We did have a fun night at the family dance at Our Savior's (finn's school). Addie was delighted that her good friend Michael Seldars was there as well and those two danced the night away, the cutest ever. She recently had asked me if Michael's parents would be sad when Michael moved away and got married to her. Lets not grow up too fast, they will be very sad indeed! Addie told me she intends to have a house right next to mine when she's married..so she wont even have to drive a car to visit. She's too much!
Day 118/Annual visit to Swanson's nursery. Avery's first time seeing Koi. She was fascinated! 


1 comment:

  1. the sweetest ever what Addie said! I hope it stays true for your sake! :) and Avery's curls are TOO much. Darling.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes