Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Our Life Now..

Our life has been busy for awhile now..and just got busier with the kids starting school. It seems silly to think that life is busier with them gone for a portion of the day. The fact remains, with half day kindergarten and Finn's Thursday/Friday morning classes..We do a whole lot of running around town and getting woken up early from our naps. I decided that once a month that I would take photos of our day..mundane everyday sort of happenings. The kids are growing up so fast, I just don't want to forget this fun time in our life.
I'm doing good about keeping my camera charged and with me all the time since I am on call for a birth..so I figured it was a good time to start a new personal project! 
Our day started at 8am...Bath time for one crazy haired little boy.  (well actually mommy's day starts at 5 everyday to do photo work..we have a strictly no computer policy for awake kid time hours around here, makes for a very long day!)
9am..DONE, three kids bathed and dressed and ready for Addie's school drop off
 10 am..Avery's down and FInn and I are doing some coffee and game time. Finn and I use this time to play games or read together each day.

11:18 am..we snuck in a shortie run, have finally been getting to run again now that Addie is in school...no such thing as a triple BOB you know. 
11:50, Avery destroyed Finn's puzzle, and we are off to pick up sister

1:30 Addie is home and had lunch and is now telling me all about her day at school ..."run, run as fast as you can..can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man"...she had a good day:)

2pm..Avery is happily playing in sister's room...


 And she likes to show off how she can walk...
 5pm..someone is up from their afternoon nap and ready for mommy snuggles..(and this is where dinner madness starts and my camera went forgotten)
6:45..bedtime bottle...G'night! 

1 comment:

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes