Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kindergarten

We have officially entered the school-age years..Addie had her first day of kindergarten last week. It is both sad and exciting to see how quickly she is growing up. 
The night before school she and I had a shopping trip just she and I, and she picked out her first day of school outfit boots and all. Daddy stayed late the first morning of school and we all grabbed a starbucks on our way to drop her off. 
I'd say I did pretty good getting just a little misty eyed considering there was a mom next to me sobbing. Addie did great and honestly didn't see what the big deal was..afterall, she's been going to school for awhile, she doesn't see it as any different. 






She came home from her first day so tired that she immediately asked me for a nap even. I was dying to hear all the details but let her get her nap first. She woke up completely silly and wouldn't give many details..at least she's still our same silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes