Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

9 Months

Another month has come and gone..

She is SO, SO busy...

At 9 months Miss Avery is:
*Crawling with a vengeance..So, so quick. Sometimes on her hands and knees, but mostly on her hands and feet crawling
*Practicing standing unassisted..We do believe this is why she crawls up on her feet, it is then quicker to back onto haunches and stand up
*Cruising very quickly, and walking holding onto hands (ours, or siblings hands,  she's not picky)
*Says "Mama, Dada, and Uh-Oh (although this sounds like ahh-oohh from Avery)"..We've also had something that sounds an awful lot like "all done" (ahh dnn) at the end of her meals the last couple days..we shall see.
*Is a very loving and happy girl, though she has less and less time to sit and be held, she has places to be, and things to get into!

It is going so fast, I am thankful that I continue to get to be at home with our kids full-time, such a blessing especially when I reflect on how quickly time is passing..I know I will soon enough be writing a post on the beginning of Kindergarten for big sister, and really before you know it, for Miss Avery too. 
When I started snapping these pictures of Avery crawling about, I took one and realized *someone* moved the shoe basket..and it bothered me enough that I put it back where it belongs! Some pictures, some cleaning..its cool, right? 
She cracks me up


No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes