Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

iPhonetography by Finn William

Yeah, we like our iPhone's and so do our kids..we have to set limits in fact. These photos are more than month old now..but I wanted to add them anyhow. Finn sure loves to take pictures with my phone (as well as play games and watch movies given to opportunity)..What does he photograph? His sisters of course. 

And like I said before...I'm going to try to make the mundane everyday life pictures make a comeback on my blog! I am missing it so much, just not enough hours in the day to get everything done! 
"Smile Avery!"



"That was a good one, Avery, so cute!" Love that she's looking at me like..what the heck is he doing, Mom?'



Watching PBS kids with sis:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes