Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot Air Balloons..

On Saturday evening we took a quick trip to check out a shoot location...the kids were excited to see hot air balloons up in the sky..so I made everyone get out for a couple pictures! We had fun, I do miss my camera time quite a bit. For now I am *mostly* going to remain just a member of the "mamarazzi", at least until Avery is in school..so there may be  *many* more outings like this one in the coming years so the camera can get its much needed workout..be prepared.

I don't know what caused him to hug her, and she clearly isn't hugging back, but I liked the photo anyway (truly unprompted..so loud with all the cars going by on the highway and 85 mm between us, they couldn't hear me anyway)





Yep, I'm a very annoying Mommy to have I'm sure..

2 comments:

  1. We love hot air balloons here too. Looks like you might have been in the hills over Snohomish...we get to see them from our backyard! You made me giggle, you are one classy Mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, another annoying mommy right here ;) Love your outfit-matching boots and all!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes