Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Bite...(and first iPhone post).

Avery has her first bite of solid food while we were in San Diego. I've had a hard time keeping up with her food needs during the day in the past 6 or so weeks since she began sleeping through the night. It seems she eats all day and wants more... So we tried applesauce for two days in a row on our trip.. Not a fan as you can see by the black and white photo..then yesterday I tried with the help of her very eager brother and sister..! Success! She ate a full serving and wanted more. I will eventually take some new eater photos with a real camera, but for now, the here are some from instagram ( yes. I should be ashamed of how much I love my iPhone!)..

1 comment:

  1. Right!? It's a life well documented with our iphones! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes