Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girls Weekend!

Last weekend (as in a week ago!) Finn was invited to stay at Grammy's as a belated birthday celebration for him and Grammy..so that left Blake and I with our two princesses. Finn had a wonderful weekend of being spoiled, and we did some fun things with our girls as well. Addie was a little bummed to have to stay home, and Finn had graciously offered for her to come with him..but we know that it's important for him to get some one on one time with his grandparents. 

We had a relaxed weekend, getting some needed work done around the house..but snuck in some fun too!

I know I've shared pictures of Addie reading to Avery before..but this was just so comical. Often Addie takes care of babysitting for me while I get dressed, etc. She knows how to make her laugh, and keep her happy. This particular morning I heard Addie's reading and it went a little something like this..."and this dinosaur is MEAN and his BIG teeth and eats meat...but he can't eat you Avery, because dinosaurs are gone now".



Avery and I enjoying some snuggles

We took the girls on a short walk at UW Bothell..and it soon began hailing!



Yep, she's still loving horses!
Finishing up at Ladro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes