Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Our Healthy Baby Girl!!

Yep, a girl, just as Miss Addison ordered. We had a wonderful US report and experience this past Wednesday. At 19 weeks baby girl is very active and was more than happy to oblige and show her girl parts (Addie giggled hopelessly when she explained to Finn what we would be looking for to determine boy or girl).

We were just looking for healthy baby, but are thrilled to be having another girl, especially since its been 5 years almost since I was expecting a little princess! Addie never doubted that this baby was a girl...and when the US tech asked her if she wanted a brother or a sister she told her "I already have Finn (Finn was napping under Gramma's watch), I know our baby is a girl".

I had an inkling from early on that this baby was a girl...and here she is! Last week I had broke down and bought the cutest pink baby trench coat while shopping at Restoration Hardware (it is the only thing I have purchased thus far for my new baby!)..couldn't help it, too cute. I thought we would put it to good use, and if not was fully prepared to gift it!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Very active boy Dobelstein and very active girl Gilfillan are going to have so much fun together! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes