Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Day in Tillamook.

So many weeks have already gone by and I've had so much photo work I've been wrapping up...that I thought I might just skip over some of the trip photos since there were so many..but I was reminded by Blake that the whole point of this blog is that we turn it into a book each year since, while I do blog I DO NOT scrapbook and seldom print pictures! So I couldn't live with the guilt of not getting caught up!

We had a very nice first day at our home in Tillamook! We:

Hung around with our cousin in jammies
Had our crazy wrestling time just like at home..
...Finn will never want for a brother when he has a sister like Miss Addie. It starts with Addie saying "push me brother!"...and then the ensuing madness that you see here.
Luckily they realized their baby cousin isn't ready for roughhousing though it intrigued her.
Most of the guys went fishing..and the girls went to the Tillamook Farmer's Market, and then high tea.
Blake was in need of a hang-around day, and opted out of fishing to hang with his son. While the ladies were at tea, my guys enjoyed some sun on this beautiful beach!
Finn enjoyed playing baseball around the house
Papa played too!
The guys did return with fresh crab for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes