Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dough-Nets!


Finn and I have started a Thursday morning routine...it used to be that each Thursday and Friday morning we would sneak in a quick 5 mile run while Addie was at preschool. In the past couple weeks, my recovering from being sick combined with the horrible cold weather...we have made a bit of a switch from running...to Starbucks. Each Thursday morning after Addie is dropped off, Finn says to me "Dough-nets"...which means americano for momma, and a mini chocolate doughnut for Finny! I love having coffee with my little man, his conversation is ever so lively.

2 comments:

  1. Love that! I often take Aado to Sbucks for a date. We share a treat and have our drinks. I forget that he's 2 sometimes b/c we have so much fun sitting and chatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Darby's fav are the pink mini ones! We'd meet you at Sbucks anytime for a date :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes