Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Tree Shots

This year I wanted to relax on Christmas morning, so after I made our quiche breakfast and hot cocoa, Blake set up video recording so we wouldn't miss anything! We did get a few shots in front of the tree once the kids were all cleaned up and all the presents moved out!

We had a wonderful Christmas, everyone is so generous! Addie and Finn are loving all their new toys! Blake and I are loving our new things as well, and are anxiously awaiting a special delivery from the pottery barn, those couches can't get here soon enough!
I hate the lighting in my living room...so I often do black in whites, but had to add in a color shot to mix it up!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet kiddos!! I hate the lighting in my living room too...ugh. AND NEW COUCHES?! Horray!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes