Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sheila's Wedding and Rehearsal

Last weekend before our Oregon Coast trip, we had Sheila's wedding and Rehearsal in Portland and Vancouver. We had planned for me to head over a couple days before the wedding with our friend Andrea Assouad, and then Blake and her husband Phil would head over on the day of the rehearsal and I had switched from our economical room share plan with the Assouad's to a having a large room for just Blake and I as this will be our only getaway as a couple this year...best laid plans. Work crunch happened, I didn't get to drive over until Friday of the rehearsal with Phil (the worst traffic ever made Phil and my drive to Vancouver a 5 hour endeavor!) ...and Blake couldn't come at all.
Despite it all, it was a wonderful weekend, a great wedding and wonderful celebration of Sheila and Eric (and it got better as my good friend Alainna and her then fiance Keith delivered Blake to me at the wedding!!).
The happy couple: Sheila and Eric

Andrea and I while Sheila and Eric were having couples photos.
Jenny, myself and Dawn
Alainna and I
My college buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes