Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy 18 Months Finny!

Where has the time gone? Its hard to believe that in 6 short months we will have a 2 year-old! Finn is continually a blessing in our lives and we are thankful for him.

He is such a joy to be around, and just too darn cute!
Blake caught this moment while I was in Anthro. He swears it was the real deal and not prompted (he was also wants me to note that he is glad I had left the camera properly set so he could get the shot)! They do love each other though and I love their cute moments...they make up for the times when Finn takes Shouka hostage and causes a ruckus!
Finn still loves this monkey, its his special bed-buddy.
Finn loves all things that GO (I put the photo in black and white to hide the fact that the bike is pink!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes