Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On My 16 Month Birthday...

..6 things you should know about me:
  1. I very seldom sit still for more than a moment, even when I'm sick
  2. I still prefer my mommy to all others (and mommy is enjoying it, knowing it is short-lived)
  3. I am currently obsessed with books and will do anything to get somebody to follow me up to my room so that i can pull EVERY book off my shelves and flip through it before I toss it aside.
  4. I purposefully do things to sister to try and make her mad
  5. I am an unabashed messy eater.
  6. I talk ALL the time, and though you may not be able to understand me, sister can. For example, a few sentences of blabber and hand gestures by me, will be translated by sister as "he says I should have a candy for being a good girl" (yes, she takes some liberties with her translation).
His hair has a reddish tint these days.
He takes his monkey everywhere!
Sometimes he just goes up and down the stairs....a great workout!

1 comment:

  1. Red heads have more fun! He's getting so slender compared to his baby pics! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes