Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

March: Things I'd like to Remember

 I am starting a new lifestyle blog project along with some of my friends from Clickin Moms..The theme for march is 'Things I'd like to Remember'. There are so many things I'd like to remember, but here is one that is on top of the list for me. Waking up with Ave in our bed. For awhile, it was EVERY morning I'd wake to her nestled into the crook of my arm, she'd sneak in so quietly that I most often wouldn't even wake up when she would come in, I'd just awake to her snuggled in. Now it is only a couple times/week, and I know I will be very sad when it is a thing of the past, and I also know that that day will come all too soon.
This past Saturday I woke to her, and grabbed the camera as she started to wake up. It was about 7:30 in the morning and we were blessed with the prettiest sunny day we'd had in awhile and nice morning sun peeking through the window.

One more thing I'd like to remember is how she sucks on her two middle fingers, so much so that she has blisters on them. The very same fingers that I did at her age..We know she needs to stop for the sake of her teeth.



 So next in my blog circle with her 'Things to Remember' is my friend Denean:

http://www.deneanmelcher.com/finding-lifestyle-blog-circle-things-to-remember/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes