Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 48

Addie and her reader bracelets. She gets one for each level reading test as she passes..I was worried after she missed that week of school right after she received her first level to study for..she took level one reading test right when she got home and the teacher informed me she was the first to pass, and the following day Addie passed level 2 (they get to take their tests when they ask to). I was shocked, we had studied, but I had not thought she'd be wanting to take the next test. Her words "Why are you surprised? The test was easy and I wanted a new bracelet.". Well okay then. Today she took and passed level three and as of tonight she is solidly ready for level for, she is a QUICK one, I am not just saying that! We are very proud. (but a little frustrated that they have put off letting her take tests as much of class is yet to pass level one, she came home so sad several days when they didn't let her take test #3)



Her gingerbread house that she is ever so proud of. She did a lovely job. I heard her teacher say they went through 30 lbs of powdered sugar..Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes