Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quick Overnight to Grammy's

We spent Saturday on Whidbey visiting Grammy and Grampy. It was a quick trip to see them and Jay and Luka who also stopped in for one night. I had my whole camera bag as I had spent all of Saturday doing out of town photo shoots..so I took advantage and took a few pictures. 
Bella just loves Avery (well who wouldn't!?)


Apple picking and eating!


A break with the iPhone and a little Elmo action

Addie decorated the woodpile..

Kids love playing in the garden! Such a lovely big garden.




On our way home, we saw THE brightest full rainbow..the photo does not do it justice as my husband  pointed out..Addie jumped out to see it for a quick second before we boarded the ferry home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes