Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

This weekend we had a wonderful Mother's Day celebration. My parents were able to join us starting Saturday and we had a very fun-filled weekend. Mom and I did a little Mom's night out on Saturday..complete with dinner and shopping. Sunday we had intended on doing church, but Finn's continued cold kept us from bringing him for children's church. We were able to enjoy some sunshine in the backyard, and then brunch at our favorite italian Lombardi's on the Everett waterfront. 
Lombardi's Mother's Day Brunch

Later on in the evening the family obliged me on a little shoot location scouting for some upcoming jobs..and Blake volunteered to attempt a photo of me with my three on Mother's Day (just not and easy task!). I found a spot I liked..and we did manage a couple of cute photos, though it is never easy to get everyone looking good in the same photo!










Sure do love my three, and am thankful I get to be their Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did better than good with all three looking AND smiling! Love that blanket, toO!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes