Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 free Holiday Cards for Blogger's!

Oh yeah, I'm excited! Blake and I had a family portrait shoot a few weeks back and have been keeping those photos under wraps with the possibility of using one as our holiday card...but sometimes I like just a photo of the kids so I will hopefully be able to find time to get a photoshoot in with my kids in time!
I have been excited thinking about all things Christmas and now this! My favorite holiday card company offers 50 free Christmas Cards! Their cards are the very cutest and there are so many to choose from that its unlikely to duplicate the styles that our friends will be sending out:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/elegantly-framed-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

The calendars and mugs are fun to have or give:
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/custom-mug-with-chocolate
(Blake if you read this I still need a Finny mug!)

And fellow blogging Mommies...this is a great deal:
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Merry beginning of the Holiday season all! I am looking forward to slowing things down a bit with the business soon...just 20 family portrait shoots and I will be relaxing with the family:)!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Now I know where I'll be getting my Christmas cards made! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! I saw this on a friend's blog too and had to sign up!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes