Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Boots!

Addison found her sweet cowboy boots she got from Mimi and Papa for her 3rd birthday and wanted to wear them today. They had only been "closeted" as they are a size 8, and our petite peanut still wears a 6-7 (Finn's already a 5-6!). This highlights the difference between boys and girls I guess and prompted me to get them on the scale. Our scale is not nearly as accurate as the pedi's, but it seems Addie is 26, and Finn 27-8! Oh Finn, I'm so glad you are a busy walker, Mama couldn't carry you around!


I was trying to get a picture of Addie in her boots...

so Finn thought he'd take a break from trying to get out the front door and join her on the stairs

While I was taking a pic of Addie, Finn found an unsuspecting flower bed and got into the dirt...really we watch him, he just is a boy and tries it all!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! (I love her coat too!) Funny, Coleson has been an 8 for awhile and just yesterday I thought they felt a little snug... she is a peanut! Coleson will have his 3 year appt next month but is running 28 pounds at home, which is what my niece Caylen is at FOUR! talk about peanut! But they are all healthy-crazy isnt it!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes