Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday

I had fun with the kids today. We had lunch with the Hillers and played with Sam and Jasper, then came home and just played around the house. Finn is bringing through his two front teeth and working on his standing. Addison loves that she can help him pull up with her hands. Yesterday he even stood up from sitting without pulling up; he's getting stronger!
Addie is just as silly as ever. A highlight of our day was during bathtime this morning when Addie was telling me that "Mommy's a girl, Mimi's a girl, Finn's a boy, and Daddy's a boy". I asked Addie was she was and she said, "Addison's a woman, Mommy!". I honestly don't know where she came up with that.
Teeth!
Sister loving on our little teething man
Sister is hilarious
Glad to have his Dada home

1 comment:

  1. too fun. I love this age for the big kids. Coleson is really into telling "what" everyone is too. So, if anyone is confused if they are a "Boy like me or girl like mommy" than they should just come to our house. So cute about "woman" :)

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes