Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Surprise Day-Off

Today I scheduled myself to work, but got placed on-call for the day instead. I should feel sad, but I don't. I spent a lovely day with the kids, and my parents who had come over to babysit. We enjoyed starbucks, lunch from The Sisters, homemade lattes (yes, coffee twice!), an afternoon at the park, and finally homemade pasta for dinner. Finn still has his post-trip cold, but was quite happy to head to the park for some time outdoors.

Fun times on the baby swings!



Bella came along



Look at that runny nose!




3 comments:

  1. Aaden has that same vest. Love it! My boy seems to hate having his arms stuffed in jackets...the vest is a perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, some great photos! Yay for coffee twice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes Finn hates being stuffed into anything, especially jackets!

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes