Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Playing in the Snow

Our Cabin in Tahoe was under a blanket of snow. It was gorgeous and the kids loved playing in the snow, especially Miss Addie (she loved it so much she had Uncle Nick and Daddy bury her in a snow "mermaid"). They both loved sledding; Finn was like a little bullet as that heavy boy picks up speed easily. He loved every second, smiling each time he went down the hill! Blake and I did get a chance to go snowboarding at Northstar with his sisters and their significant others, but I didn't have our little canon on me, so I have no photos to show for it. We had a great time, though neither of us had boarded in years (I don't know why we switched back to skiing when we like the boards SO much better!). All in all a great time, Addie asks me daily to "go play in the snow", so we are looking to take them sledding again, perhaps this very weekend.













1 comment:

  1. You guys are all so adorable! Everything is SO much more fun with little ones although it is SO much more work!! Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes